22 September 2007

Holiday

We've been talking about it for a while, going to England for a holiday.

Donna wants to see the area where I was born, and do the things that most Aussies want to do in England, drink in a pub and see and old castle.

So, this morning I booked the tickets.

We're leaving at the end of December, just after Christmas and coming back in the first week of February. It struck me as we were talking about it after I booked, that that's only three months away.

Now to start letting the family over there know we're coming.

2 comments:

David said...

Where in England are you heading for, and are there any old castles just hanging around waiting for a visit?

Steve said...

Dave,
I have an aunt in Poole, so we'll be heading down that way for a couple of days. I can't go to Poole without taking Donna to see Corfe Castle.