17 November 2007

Counting down

I've just added a countdown timer to my blog. It's counting down to the time I finish work before our European holiday.

Donna gave me a funny look when I showed her. Yeah, I know, you shouldn't wish your life away and all that, but now the trip is all pretty much planned, booked and paid for I'm getting bored. Especially since I've been home sick by myself all week and when someone to talk to does come home, they're telling me to go to bed and stop lying around in the livingroom. Either that, or they're annoying me by tickling my feet. No respect for the dead, either of 'em.

Anyway, I got the counter from here. You'll have to alter the code slightly for your own use, but there's enough info on the page for you to manage that. If you've managed to add links and stuff to your blog, you shouldn't have any trouble at all.

I've also been counting down the days on my Facebook page. For some reason that has a different number of days. I think I may have lost count while I've been at home, or it might just be that I've been counting from the beginning of each day and including the first day of my holiday.

No comments: