07 June 2008

Lotto win

Finishing work on Thursday night, I found a fifty cent piece on the floor of the lift. One of our trainees was with me and he commented that I'm now rich. I told him I wasn't yet, but I would be that night as I was going to win the lotto.

Now, if you live in Australia, you'll know that the big prize on Thursday's lotto was fifty million (actually, it turned out to be fifty eight million and only one winner).

Well, I checked the numbers yesterday and we had a win. With the fifty cents I found in the lift and the division seven win, I just about paid for the entry price.

Can't complain about that.

1 comment:

Dave said...

With a positive attitude like you had Steve you should have won it!

Interesting comment on my blog Steve. Unfortunately I wasn't able to locate the 'phone - car' at the address you gave. Can you send another contact address or put it on your blog site so we can refer to yours please? Thanks. - Dave