01 March 2007

Stats

I passed two thousand hits on my blog the other day.

I've just been going through the stats and counting back to see where the 2000th visitor came from and it's the same person that was my 1000th visitor. I at first thought the 1000th visitor was Matt, but it turned out not to be him. I also thought it may have been just a regular anonymous visitor, but the time of the visit coincided with the time a comment was left. So it wasn't hard to figure out who it was.

It's nice to know that people are continuing to read my blog. It might get a bit boring sometimes and there may be big gaps between entries, but the regular readers still come back.

I wonder if my 2000th visitor will get the hat-trick and be the 3000th as well. I think there should be a prize if they do. I'll deliver it personally next time I'm in their area.

No comments: