29 October 2006

A new look

As you can see I've changed the look of the blog slightly.

I'm no expert on HTML so it involved a lot of trial and error getting it to look right. The hardest part was finding somewhere to store the picture of the desk so that Blogger could find it.

I just hope it's still there tomorrow.

----

If anyone is interested, the photo on top of the computer is of Donna, standing in front of a Beechcraft Bonanza after a weekend away (yes, I was the pilot). The cup says, I'd rather be sailing and the picture on the monitors was taken from the caravan park at Glendhu Bay on Lake Wanaka, New Zealand.

Oh, and that's a container of peanuts sitting in one of the trays to the left of the monitors. I like my nuts.

4 comments:

Dodderyoldfart said...

someones moved the pencils though ...

Steve said...

That pencil probably does more real work than anything else on the desk, other than the peanuts.

caramaena said...

I like the new look steve :) That's a big desk you've got there.

Steve said...

Caramaena, I bet you say that to all the boys.