29 December 2006

Fashion

I've noticed a disturbing trend lately, a new fashion, a sign of bad taste. I'm talking about those huge sunglasses that a lot of young women have started wearing.

Now, I'm all for wearing sunglasses, especially here in the skin cancer capital of the world. I nearly always wear sunnies myself, especially when I'm driving, but mine are small. I don't even wear aviators anymore.

Imagine spending too long in the sun in a pair like that, then going inside and taking them off. A big red nose, too much lipstick and a bright curly wig would be all you'd need to transform you from the fly, to a clown.

I blame Paris Hilton.

---------

This entry was posted via e-mail. I'm testing it to see how it works so I can blog while we're in Vietnam next month.

2 comments:

caramaena said...

Looks like it worked fine :)

Vietnam huh? Lucky you!

caramaena said...

Happy New Year Steve! Hope 2007 is a great one.