19 December 2006

Unexpected visitors

I mentioned the other day that Kate DeAraugo had laid an egg.

Well, one of the Young Divas' many fans did a Google search for Kate DeAraugo, found my blog and posted the URL to a Young Divas forum. You weren't far off with your comment Caramaena.

Since then I've been getting heaps of visits from them. The thing that I find really funny, is that they're only seeing that particular entry, so they think I'm a farmer that's just happened to name one of the chooks after Kate. They haven't read the other entries about the chooks.

I had a quick look at the forum and all the comments are pretty complimentary, which is good because Kate is my favourite of the Divas and she's also our best layer. Actually, I think she's our only layer at the moment.

Someone even e-mailed the real Kate the URL for her to have a look. So if you're reading this Kate, feel free to leave a comment. Celebrity endorsements are always appreciated.

If you're a Divas fan visiting from the forum feel free to leave a comment too, just to let me know you were here. And if you're a Divas fan that hasn't found the forum yet, why not go and visit them here. Tell 'em Farmer Steve sent ya.

5 comments:

caramaena said...

woohoo... celebs visiting now huh? Lucky you :)

Must go have a look at the forum Farmer Steve ;)

Steve said...

We're all celebrities in our own way.

As Billy Big Rig said to me, "fame is its own reward". I'm not sure if that's relevant, but it sounds pretty good.

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Well, I'm a Young Divas fan, and I read your post via the Young Divas News Forum!
I'm one of the Kate DeAraugo forum leaders, and it is soo cute to hear about a chook named after Kate!

Anonymous said...

Hey Farmer Steve :)

Im a Diva supporter dropping in to say Hi........so, Hi *waves*

Im also dediKATEd....now get layin
Kate and those other chooks !!!

Karen..Brissy

Anonymous said...

hey farmer Steve
I found your article ages ago and posted it on the Young Diva forum, but now Kate DeAraugo ( the real one) and myself have created her a new fan forum. sSo this article is going into her Articles Forum at the new site. Just thought I would let you know the real Kate DeAraugo will definately checking on her namesakes progress.
Please keep this link updated so we can check back often.
Thanks and Happy Easter!
Hope you get plenty of eggs this easter, real ones I mean LOLOLOLOL