31 August 2007

A new blog

I've been doing a bit of Googling this week, looking for information on wildlife caring.

There's plenty of information out there, but there don't seem to be many people blogging about it, so I thought I'd start one.

Now, I could just blog about it here, but if someone finds my blog because they've done a search on wildlife, that's what they want to read. They don't want it interspersed with tales of rectal examinations, or driving a truck. They might not even be that interested when I write about my SCUBA diving course in October (I passed the medical today by the way).

I thought I'd leave this as a personal one and do a knew one just about caring for wildlife. That's not to say I won't have some of the wildlife stuff on here as well though.

If you wan't to have a look, it's called "A Possum in my Pocket" and you can get to it by clicking here. I also have it listed in my sidebar.

Oh, and it will look a lot better when I've had a play with the template.

No comments: