30 August 2007

Wet patch

I knew it couldn't last for long.

I was sitting in an armchair last night watching "House" while Mogwai the possum played under my jacket. I'm not sure what he was trying to do under there, but it seemed like he was trying to burrow into my armpit. At one stage he crawled round the back of me and came out the other side to try the other armpit.

Once House finished and the ads were on during the behind-the-scenes special afterwards, I got up to put Mogwai back in his cage (that's always fun, like trying to get chewing gum out of your hair), when I discovered the back of my pants were wet. He'd done both number one and number two on the seat behind me and it had soaked right through. I can't believe how big the wet patch was.

When I took my clothes off even the tail of my shirt was wet. I ended up watching the last bit of the special in the nude. No point putting clean clothes on just before bed.

No comments: